The COVID-19 pandemic has created an atmosphere of uncertainty as our schools take significant measures to inhibit the spread of the virus. Over the past year, we’ve experienced school closures, virtual learning, in-person instruction with new protocols, and hybrid learning scenarios.
ESS continues to closely monitor the latest updates from our school districts, the CDC, and public officials. The health and safety of our employees, students, and school communities are of utmost importance to us, and we thank you for your patience and dedication during these unprecedented times.
On this page, we’ve provided links to some resources with information about the virus, vaccination schedules, tips for staying safe, and more.
General Best Practices
- If you’re feeling sick, please stay home.
- Be sure to review and adhere to the COVID-19 protocols and procedures specific to the school(s) you serve.
- Monitor your state’s Department of Health website for up-to-date local information
- Center for Disease Control – The CDC’s website features important information about COVID-19, symptoms, testing, quarantining, vaccines, tips, statistics, and more.
- CDC’s Operating Schools Considerations – Updated guidelines from the CDC to help aid schools in protecting the health, safety, and wellbeing of students, teachers, and staff.
- COVID-19 Vaccination Schedules by State – Learn more about your state’s plan to distribute the vaccine and find out when you may be eligible.
- Tips for Employees – Watch our short video or read our document on tips and reminders for employees returning to school during COVID-19.
- Stop the Spread
- Wash Your Hands