Next week is Teacher Appreciation Week and we can’t wait to celebrate! We applaud all educators who persevered through this school year to ensure student learning continued, whether it was virtually or behind a mask. Your work ethic, creativity, and ability to adapt to unusual teaching circumstances have been an inspiration to us all. We cannot thank you enough for all that you do!
In honor of Teacher Appreciation Week, we’ve found that many businesses and communities throughout the country are offering exciting promotions and discounts for teachers! Many of these deals are open to substitute teachers as well when you show your employee ID.
Here’s a list of teacher appreciation deals going on next week – please note that promotions vary by location. You may want to do a little investigating to find offers available in your area!
Teacher Appreciation Week Deals:
- Adobe Creative Cloud: Get 60% off monthly Creative Cloud subscriptions.
- Amazon: Check out teacher-related items and discounts up to 80% off in the #FoundItOnAmazon section.
- Apple: Save up to $200 on computers and accessories through the Apple Education Store.
- Ann Taylor LOFT: Sign up for the LOFT Loves Teachers program to save 15% off full-price purchases and receive exclusive teacher-only perks.
- Banana Republic: Receive 15% off your full-priced purchase when you present a valid teacher ID in stores.
- Barnes & Noble: Become a B&N educator to receive 20% off all purchases for classroom use and up to 25% off on Educator Appreciation Days.
- Budget Truck Rental: Using the discount code “TEACH”, get 20% off on a local move or 15% on a one-way move any day of the week.
- Champion: All members of the education community can receive 10% off online.
- Chipotle: In past years, Teachers received a free meal with a purchase of a meal (BOGO) to celebrate National Teacher Appreciation Day (5/4). Visit your local Chipotle to see if they’re offering this again this year!
- Costco: NEA members can receive a $30 Costco Shop Card with a new Costco membership.
- Eduporium: Through their Educator Discount program, teachers get up to 20% off on most products.
- Half Price Books: Sign up for their Educator Discount Card to get a 10% discount year-round.
- J. Crew: All teachers get 15% off online purchases.
- JOANN: Save 15% on all purchases through their Teacher Rewards program.
- Lakeshore Learning: Join the Lakeshore Learning Loyalty Club and receive 15% off on classroom items every day. Plus, enjoy special offers each month!
- L.L.Bean: Get a 10% discount on your order.
- McDonald’s: At participating locations, teachers can receive a free bakery treat with any purchase by showing a valid school I.D from May 3rd to May 7th.
- Michaels: Present your school ID, pay stub, or other qualifying identification to get 15% off regular and sale-priced purchases of arts and crafts supplies.
- Party City: Provide a signed letter from your administration and receive 10-20% discounts on all in-store purchases.
- Reebok: Teachers can get 30% off through the Heroes Discount.
- SONIC: Redeem a free large drink or slush with any purchase online or by using the Sonic app from May 2nd to May 9th. Make sure to use the promo code “TEACHERS” when you checkout.
- Staples: Enroll in the Classroom Rewards program and receive up to $250 to use on classroom supplies. Additionally, you’ll earn a $5 reward just for signing up!
- Verizon: Teachers and their families can get unlimited data from $30/line with four lines on Start Unlimited.
- Vineyard Vines: All teachers can receive 15% off their orders.
We hope you treat yourself and enjoy some of these promotions – you deserve it!