Next week (May 2-6) is Teacher Appreciation Week, and we can’t wait to celebrate! We applaud the extraordinary educators who have worked tirelessly with students to keep things moving forward, despite such an unpredictable year. We cannot thank you enough for all that you do!
In honor of Teacher Appreciation Week, we’ve found that many businesses and communities throughout the country are offering exciting promotions and discounts for teachers! Many of these deals are open to substitute teachers as well when you show your employee ID.
Here’s a list of teacher appreciation deals going on next week – please note that promotions vary by location. You may want to do a little investigating to find offers available in your area!
Teacher Appreciation Week Deals:
- Adobe Creative Cloud: Get 60% off monthly Creative Cloud subscriptions.
- Ann Taylor LOFT: Sign up for the LOFT Loves Teachers program to save 15% off full-price purchases and receive exclusive teacher-only perks.
- Apple: Save up to $200 on computers and accessories through the Apple Education Store.
- Barnes & Noble: Become a B&N educator to receive 20% off all purchases for classroom use and up to 25% off on Educator Appreciation Days.
- Budget Truck Rental: Using the discount code “TEACH”, get 20% off on a local move or 15% on a one-way move any day of the week.
- Buffalo Wild Wings: Teachers get 20% off orders at participating sports bars during Teacher Appreciation Week (May 2-6) for dine-in or takeout. Must show a valid teacher ID.
- Champion: All members of the education community can receive 10% off online.
- Costco: Teachers can receive a $20 Costco Shop Card with a new Costco membership.
- Half Price Books: Sign up for their Educator Discount Card to get a 10% discount year-round.
- Headspace: Teachers and supporting staff can get free access to headspace, a meditation and mindfulness-tools app.
- J. Crew: All teachers get 15% off online purchases.
- JOANN: Save 15% on all purchases through their Teacher Rewards program.!
- L.L.Bean: Get a 10% discount on your order.
- Madewell: Educators receive 15% off purchases online and in stores.
- Michaels: Present your school ID, pay stub, or other qualifying identification to get 15% off regular and sale-priced purchases of arts and crafts supplies.
- Party City: Provide a signed letter from your administration and receive 10-20% discounts on all in-store purchases.
- Reebok: Teachers can get 50% off through the Heroes Discount.
- Ring: Educators are able to receive 20% off select Ring doorbells, spotlight options, and other various products
- SONIC: Get a free cheeseburger with purchase when you enroll in the SONIC Teachers’ Circle, a free rewards program exclusively for educators available through the SONIC App.
- Vineyard Vines: All teachers can receive 15% off their online orders with valid ID.
We hope you treat yourself and enjoy some of these promotions – you deserve it!